17 Sep RT 084 | Zach Even-Esh The Encyclopedia of Underground Strength
Zach is well known in the fitness industry as he’s the Founder of the Underground Strength Gym, Creator of the Underground Strength Coach certification, and he’s passionate and authentic in his approach to strength and conditioning.
You’ll learn all about his great new book and the “Underground” approach to strength training in this “no fluff” interview session.
Here’s some of what you’ll hear about in this week’s show:
- Learn about the unique philosophy of “Underground Strength”
- Why we shouldn’t discriminate any training tool or method
- Understand “durability” in training and why this is so important
- How to “learn” from our workouts
- Why he wrote “The Encyclopedia” – amazing story
- How the book can help us beyond just strength
- Who benefits the most from the new book
- How the book is unique from other fitness books
- Why it’s so important to know your WHY (this is key)
- Why athleticism is the priority, not strength
- When “strong enough is strong enough”
- And, much more insight from Zach
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released each Wednesday with valuable training tips and amazing interviews from the top coaches and experts in the fitness industry.
To get more from Zach, go to ZachEven-Esh.com
To get Zach’s new book, go to RdellaTraining.com/underground
Please note that since the time of this interview, I’ve read Zach’s book cover to cover. It’s a unique book that’s very insightful and inspirational as he shares his mistakes, setbacks, and successes. It’s a book that belongs in the library of every serious athlete, coach, or fitness enthusiast. I highly recommend it!
Are you on INSTAGRAM? If so, let’s connect there @rdellatraining
FEATURED SPONSOR: To get a free trial of great audio books, check out AudibleTrial.com/train.
To submit your question to the “ASK SCOTT” segment in the show, post your question on the Facebook Fan Page.
I’ll answer one question each week on the show.
Please share this great episode!