25 Jun RT 072 | Sports Nutrition Breakthrough (Highlights From The 2014 ISSN Meeting)
The annual meeting was another amazing year of topics and updates in nutrition and performance training from the International Society of Sports Nutrition.
While I couldn’t cover everything that was presented in this great 2 day meeting, I’ll share many of the highlights in this episode.
Definitely listen all the way through and consider what you can apply in your training and nutrition.
Here’s some of what you’ll hear about this week:
- Strength training for endurance athletes – What’s the best approach?
- Creatine: It’s not just for athletic performance
- Metabolic adaptation and why 80% of diets fail (and what to do about it)
- The #1 most important thing for successful weight loss
- The truth about “dieting”
- Nitrogen spiking? What is it and what you need to know
- Fat loss strategies for optimizing body composition
- The latest on the Keto Diet, nutritional ketosis, and keto adaptation for athletes
- Discover the latest science on hypertrophy training
- What’s the driving force behind hypertrophy?
- Can high reps produce hypertrophy?
- And, so much more…
If you enjoyed this episode, please help the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training tips and great interviews.
To learn more about the ISSN, click here.
If you have questions, please catch me on the Fan Page, at Facebook.com/RdellaTraining
FEATURED SPONSOR: To get a free trial of great audio books, check out AudibleTrial.com/train.