08 Feb RT 196 | Scott Keneally – Rise Of The Sufferfests
Scott Keneally is an investigative journalist and is the writer/director of the incredible documentary “Rise of the Sufferfests.”
Scott’s documentary reveals the international growth and obsession behind the Obstacle Course Racing (OCR) phenomenon such as Spartan Race, Tough Mudder, and the one you probably have never heard of called Tough Guy.
Scott shares his own personal story of transformation about competing in OCR’s and why he was so passionate to make a film about the sport.
*I’ve seen the documentary and it’s fantastic, be sure to check it out.
Here’s what you’ll hear about in this week’s show:
- Why Scott chose to compete in Obstacle Course Racing (OCR)
- The complete story behind the documentary
- Why he thinks OCR’s are such a global phenomenon
- What his favorite OCR event is – and why
- Why he’s personally driven to compete in these events
- Considerations and “potential dangers” with OCR
- Are these events “addictive?”
- What motivates him to compete today
- How he got Tim Ferriss, Laird Hamilton, and so many others to be in his movie
- And much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes.
It’s fast and easy to review the show. To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to becoming the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online interviewing the industry leaders. Specifically created for the serious fitness enthusiast, lifter, athlete, coach, trainer, or rehab professional.
- To check out the official movie trailer – click here
- Facebook Page For Sufferfests
The most recent post from Rdella Training:
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.