30 Oct SB 018 | Mark Reifkind: 40 Years of Exercise Wisdom
You’ll learn a ton in this information packed interview, where we discuss the theme of strength training over the age of 40.
Mark has extensive experience, as an athlete and an elite strength and performance coach. The knowledge and passion he shares is unbelievable.
Here’s just a few samples of what we cover in this episode:
- The difference between training for health and training for performance.
- What is the unique blend of training and skill development that the kettlebell offers?
- What type of training methods are best as we age to prevent ‘breakdown.’
- What is “length-tension” and why is this important?
- Discover the 7 primal movement patterns.
- The #1 most important thing we need to remember in exercise training.
- Should people over 40 train heavy?
- 2 specific actions you can take after listening to the interview…
- And (seriously) so much more!
Get your notepad and pen ready to learn from a man with over 40 years in the trenches of athletic training and performance. Make sure you listen all the way through to take it all in.
Subscribe to the podcast!—–>>>>>click here.
SHOW NOTES (things discussed in this episode).
The upcoming workshop in South Florida this January is Grumpy Old Men: Training Over the Age of 40 by Mark Reifkind, Dan John, and Tom Furman. Learn to train properly as we “mature.” This is a workshop not to be missed! (Please note: I have no affiliation with this workshop, I just believe this is an outstanding learning opportunity.)
If you don’t have it, get the great book, The Swing by Mark’s awesome wife, Tracy. She is truly an inspiration to all of us!
And, the book I am currently reading on the topic of “practice” is Practice Perfect: 42 Rules for Getting Better at Getting Better by Doug Lemov et al.
To learn more about primitive movement and Primal Move, click here.
Please SHARE this valuable episode!
And, make sure you enter your email above to get much more great information and updates, including instant access to the Stealth Fat Loss Report right now! See you on the inside.