01 Apr RT 026 | Franz Snideman: The Ultimate Education In Sprinting
And, it’s not just an important training method for athletes, but many people can reap the benefits of sprint training.
In this cutting edge interview with Sprint Expert, Franz Snideman, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the benefits of sprinting, how this fits into strength training, and the best way to get started.
Franz is incredible and extremely passionate about sprinting. Right now, he’s currently working with professional surfer, Jamie Sterling (pictured below implementing sprint mechanics).
You’ll learn a lot by listening to this interview and be able take action immediately with the practical tips Franz discusses.
Take a look at what you’ll hear about in this episode:
- What is Primal Speed?
- What are the “prerequisites” for someone to sprint?
- Understand the real benefits (the hidden benefits) of sprinting.
- Why sprint training is so important for everyone.
- What is the 1st thing you need to learn to sprint effectively?
- How does sprint training fit into a strength training regimen?
- What you need to know to avoid injuries with sprinting.
- Why training at “max effort” is a bad idea.
- Specific programming for sprint training.
- Why it’s important to understand the nervous system’s role in sprint training.
- Barefoot sprinting, is it the right thing to do?
- The 4 Pillars of Primal Speed.
- And, much more!
To subscribe and listen to the show in iTunes, click here.
(Please leave a review in iTunes, while you’re there.)
To connect with Franz, learn more about sprinting training, and get more information about Primal Speed, click here.
To learn more about the Primal Speed certification, click here.
If you like this episode, please share it!