20 Mar RT 025 | Kelly Starrett: Becoming A Supple Leopard
This episode features an interview with the author of the ground-breaking new book “Supple Leopard” by Physical Therapist and Strength Coach, Kelly Starrett.
Kelly is the creator of MobilityWOD.com, which has revolutionized how athletes think about human movement and performance.
MobilityWOD is one of the top fitness blogs on the internet and Kelly is a performance innovator who has been featured in many major magazines and publications.
Supple Leopard is an exciting new book that reveals a big part of Kelly’s mobility approach for optimizing human performance.
I was extremely excited to have him share his story and insight on this cutting edge, new book which will be released in April, 2013.
This is an interview you’ll probably want to listen to more than once, if you really want to absorb all the information and concepts that Kelly discusses.
In this great interview, here’s some of what you’ll hear about:
- What is it to be a “supple leopard?”
- Why human movement matters.
- Why 98% of injuries are preventable.
- Who is “supple leopard” written for?
- How this approach can be “scalable” for everyone.
- Why motor learning is critical to optimize human performance and achieving all fitness goals.
- The best way to use this book and information.
- You’ll also learn how you can reinforce your learning with another great resource from Kelly.
- And, you’ll get Kelly’s simple, practical advice you can take action with after listening to this interview.
To subscribe to the podcast, click here (please drop a quick review).
Also, the podcast is now available in the FREE app Stitcher for your smart phone.
To find out more about Kelly, go to MobilityWOD.com
The video course I mentioned that was done by Kelly on Creative Live is outstanding. For further learning and all the details, see CreativeLive with Kelly Starrett. I highly recommend this online course and have it myself.
And, of course, get the new book, Supple Leopard.
Please share this episode by clicking one of the buttons above.