11 Mar RT 024 | Zach Even-Esh: Underground Strength Training
In this open and honest interview, you’ll hear about Zach’s story and what he learned through all his experiences in the world of “old school” strength training.
This is really great information you can learn from and apply in your own training.
Zach’s a no BS guy with a wealth of knowledge and passion.
Here’s some of what you will learn about in this episode:
- Why we all need “Brute Strength”
- Understanding the importance of heavy lifting
- What Zach has discovered about the Olympic lifts
- How to specifically blend Powerlifting exercises and Olympic lifts
- What exactly is the “Underground Strength System?”
- How “Underground Strength” implements kettlebells
- What is the “Underground Strength Coach” certification
- You’ll hear about Zach’s upcoming book
- And, Zach’s #1 recommendation after listening to this interview
To Subscribe to the show (and drop a quick review) in iTunes, CLICK HERE.
Also, you can listen to the podcast on your smartphone with the Stitcher App.
To find out more information on Zach, go to his NEWLY UPDATED website, ZachEven-Esh.com.
If you enjoyed this, please share it!
And, grab your FREE copy of the “Shock and Awe” Protocol right now, if you haven’t done so already.
See you next time on what will be an amazing Episode 25 of the RdellaTraining Podcast. Don’t miss it!