03 Mar RT 023 | Karen Smith: A Role Model for Women and Strength Training
Karen is a Senior StrongFirst™ kettlebell instructor and has incredible insight on women and strength training.
But, you can apply these tips whether you’re male or female, it’s all about strength.
Here’s a few key things you’ll learn in this great episode:
- The most important barbell exercise ALL women should do.
- How Karen conquered the ultimate strength challenge for women: The Iron Maiden Challenge.
- Exposing common myths of women in strength training.
- Is strength training different for a woman vs. a man?
- Simple, practical tips to improve your pull up strength.
- The #1 big action you can take after listening to this episode.
To subscribe to the show, click here.
You can also listen to the podcast in the Stitcher App where it’s now available to listen to easily from your smart phone! This is great, if you haven’t checked out this free app!
Listen through to the end of this episode when I reveal who’s coming next on the RdellaTraining Podcast!
And, get your FREE copy of the “Shock & Awe” Protocol right now. Just enter your email above and I’ll see you on the inside!