18 Dec RT 045 | 7 Simple Program Ideas for Maximimum Results
Simple is the key word here.
And, simple also means highly effective, at least with the programs I mentioned.
As this year is winding down, we need to really start thinking about our goals right now for the year ahead.
And, we need to find the right program to meet our goals.
If you’re committed to getting out of the gates strong in the New Year, I’ll give you 7 proven and effective program ideas that could literally take your training to the next level.
Here’s what you’ll learn about in the episode:
- A quick story about my huge disappointment, which is also my biggest recommendation for you
- The critical factor in getting results (you already know what that is, yet most don’t do it)
- Why exercise programs don’t have to be complicated
- What the top coaches recommend for successful programming
- Specific program ideas and templates for maximal results
- My challenge for you after listening to this episode
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d greatly appreciate it if you could drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click here to review and subscribe in iTunes.
Or subscribe to the show in Stitcher, click here.
Here’s my review on Simple and Sinister.
Other things mentioned in this episode were:
- 5/3/1 (for intermediate to advanced in barbell training)
- Easy Strength (The “Easy Strength” program is only one program in this book. There are many great programs for all levels contained in this resource.)
- Olympic Weightlifting for Sports (for all levels of Olympic Weightlifting and a great introduction to the sport)
- and The Shock and Awe Protocol (an intermediate to advanced double kettlebell program)
Have questions about any of this?
Just let me know and contact me here.
Please share this episode and click one of the buttons below.