23 Sep Ron McKeefery – CEO Strength Coach and A Principle Based Approach
(#139) Ron McKeefery, nationally recognized strength and conditioning coach, joins me this week on the show.
Coach McKeefery has served at both the professional and collegiate level as a strength coach and is a leader in the area of sports performance.
He’s also the author of a unique NEW book titled CEO Strength Coach, which is the story about his journey as a strength coach and also a revolutionary guide to “bigger thinking” and becoming your own CEO.
You’ll hear about the new book and his principles of great coaching and training in the show.
Here’s more of what you’ll learn about in this week’s episode:
- How he used strength training to “close the gap”
- His “principle-based” approach to strength
- The fundamentals of the principle-based approach
- Why principles guide the programming
- What defines Ron as a coach
- The 3 most important things to be successful
- How he gets better as a coach
- His “3 week rotation” for reading great books
- Why reading is so important for lifelong success
- Simple advice to always develop yourself
- His biggest breakthrough as a coach
- Advice for finding mentors and role models
- Why his new book – CEO Strength Coach – is a game-changer
- What he hopes every reader can take away from the new book
- He shares his personal book writing process in detail
- His “daily success habits”
- Books he recommends the most to others
- Great closing advice and much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to become the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online, helping people of all levels live their strength and discover their greatness.
To see the outstanding fitness equipment and gear I use, go to RdellaTraining.com/rogue.
If you enjoyed this, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.