22 Oct RT 089 | Robb Wolf Discusses Training and The Paleo Diet
NY Times Best-Selling Author Robb Wolf is the featured guest on this week’s podcast.
Robb is the author of the best selling book, “The Paleo Solution“and he’s considered one of the world leaders in Paleo nutrition.
He’s a podcaster, seminar leader, and renowned expert in the area of Paleolithic nutrition where he’s transformed the lives of thousands.
In this week’s show, we discuss a wide range of topics with key insights.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn this week:
- How Robb approaches his training
- What he really likes about gymnastics ring work
- Specific exercises he’s doing in his own training
- How he manages his “recovery” from training
- The debate and science of heat vs. cold for recovery
- What’s the very latest in Paleo nutrition?
- Is there Paleo data in the athletic population?
- The biggest factor in the Paleo equation for the athlete
- What he’s learned since writing his book
- How we should “think” about Paleo
- Advice for “shift workers” with training and nutrition
- The dangers of being “up all night”
- Thoughts on stress management
- Paleo and muscle building – is it possible?
- Is it possible to over consume protein?
- What is protein starvation?
- Quick insight on the dangers of Olive Oil
- Robb’s recommended actions after hearing this interview
- And, much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released each Wednesday with valuable training tips and amazing interviews from the top coaches and experts in the fitness industry.
Things mentioned in this week’s show.
- The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
- Lights Out: Sleep, Sugar, and Survival by T.S. Wiley
- Extra Virginity by Tom Mueller
- Calm (app)
Are you on INSTAGRAM? If so, let’s connect there @rdellatraining
To learn more about Kettlebell Domination, go to RdellaTraining.com/dominate
Please share this week’s great episode!