06 Jan RT 155 | Rob Dionne – The Fat Loss Debate (13 Proven Strategies)
Rob Dionne is this week’s featured podcast guest.
Rob is a former actor-turned personal trainer, fitness professional, and podcaster.
He’s fitness enthusiast who practices what he preaches and we had an amazing discussion recently about fat loss strategies in a very unique “debate-like” format.
You will learn a lot about proven strategies to shed body fat and forge a leaner, athletic body.
Rob is a certified personal trainer, performance enhancement specialist, and corrective exercise specialist.
Here’s what you’ll learn about this week:
- Rob’s interesting story of how he “backed into” fitness as a trainer
- How he helped his 1st client over 100 pounds
- At what age we really start paying attention to nutrition
- The truth about his fitness goals…
- Our own unique experiences in discovering “fat loss”
- The “fat loss strategies” debate – this is gold (*take notes here)
- Our “secrets” to shedding fat and building the athletic physique
- Nutrient Density vs. Nutrient Insufficiency
- We each reveal our #1 Secret to Fat Loss
- And, much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to become the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online, helping people of all levels live their strength and discover their greatness.
If you enjoyed this, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.