19 Feb RT 054 | Pat Flynn: Chronicles of Strength
In this session, we discuss Pat’s approach to “fitness minimalism” and his new book, Paleo Workouts for Dummies.
Pat is certified kettlebell instructor, author, and creator of the top fitness website, Chronicles of Strength.com.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this week’s episode:
- How Pat got his start with kettlebells
- The idea behind “Chronicles of Strength”
- What exactly is “fitness minimalism”
- How to differentiate a kettlebell complex for fat loss vs. muscle building
- Learn about his current programming approach
- What his #1 performance goal is right now
- Are there “delusions” about kettlebell training?
- His favorite training modalities besides kettlebells
- How kettlebell training helps us improve with other training methods
- Which is more important, strength or conditioning?
- Hear all about his great new book, Paleo Workouts for Dummies
- His specific approach to nutrition and fasting
- The big question you need to ask yourself after listening to this interview
- And, much more…
If you enjoy this episode, please support the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s REALLY easy and it would help a lot. Much appreciated!
Click here to review and subscribe in iTunes.
And, click here to review and subscribe in Stitcher.
As a reminder, a new show is released every Wednesday with valuable training tips and great interviews coming your way.
To find out more about Pat Flynn and his “fitness minimalism” training philosophy, check out ChroniclesofStrength.com.
And, I definitely recommend his new book, Paleo Workouts for Dummies.
We would be very gracious if you shared this episode, just click one of the buttons below to share this podcast.
If you haven’t joined my subscriber list, please be sure to enter your primary email in below.
I’ve got some exciting announcements coming soon…