05 Nov RT 091 | Nate Miyaki on Training, Nutrition for Fat Loss, and Crushing Adversity
Nate is an author, athlete, nutrition expert, and public speaker.
You’ll hear about his approach to optimizing body composition, his “old school” training style, and how he thinks about nutrition.
And, he’s got a great new book out titled “Rise Above – 7 Strategies To Crush Adversity” which you’ll hear about in the interview.
Here’s some of what you’ll hear about this week:
- Hear about his unique background as an athlete
- The “old school” training approach he follows
- How he describes his philosophy on nutrition
- The nutrition hierarchy for fat loss
- What his “typical day” of eating looks like
- The macronutrient debate
- The primary reason he like intermittent fasting
- The 2 biggest problems with most diets
- His take on nutrient timing
- Why Nate wrote “Rise Above” and what he hopes readers take away
- And, more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released each Wednesday with valuable training tips and amazing interviews from the top coaches and experts in the fitness industry.
Things mentioned in this week’s show.
- To find out more about Nate Miyaki, go to NateMiyaki.com.
- To check out my preferred kettlebell brand go to RdellaTraining.com/kettlebell
- Nate’s book is Rise Above.
The NEW Kettlebell Domination program is now available.
Go to RdellaTraining.com/dominate for complete information to see if it’s right for you.
Please share this week’s great episode!