09 Oct RT 087 | Kettlebells and Your Hormones – New Science
There’s a brand new cutting edge study that was just published looking at the acute hormonal response to the kettlebell swing.
I’ll break down this study and share the big takeaways around understanding the physiological changes that occur following a training session.
This is another important scientific study which helps us better understand the benefits of strength training and, specifically, the kettlebell swing exercise.
Here’s what you’ll learn about this week:
- What hormones are most acutely effected by the kettlebell swing
- What specifically happens physiologically after a bout of exercise training
- How this data can help us in our training
- Potential benefits and limitations of this NEW study
- Future considerations and unanswered questions about kettlebell training
- How this data contributes to the growing evidence based approach to health and fitness
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released each Wednesday with valuable training tips and amazing interviews from the top coaches and experts in the fitness industry.
The new study is “The Acute Hormonal Response to the Kettlebell Swing Exercise.”
Are you on INSTAGRAM? If so, let’s connect there @rdellatraining
FEATURED SPONSOR: To get a free trial of great audio books, check out AudibleTrial.com/train.
To submit your question to the “ASK SCOTT” segment in the show, post your question on the Facebook Fan Page.
I’ll answer one question each week on the show.
Please share this great episode!