09 Jul RT 074 | Josh Bryant, Built to the Hilt
In this week’s podcast episode, I spoke to Josh about his great new book “Built to the Hilt” which has already been called “one of the best strength training and muscle building books ever written.”
We discussed his approach to strength training and muscle building in an information packed session that you have to hear.
Listen all the way through to the end to find out how YOU can WIN a FREE copy of Josh’s new book!
Here’s more of what you’ll hear about in this great interview from Josh…
- Hear about Josh’s recent “life changing” experience
- Why we need to focus and the myth of multitasking
- His thoughts on CrossFit
- The #1 thing he attributes to his strength training success
- Why he’s been so incredibly successful as a coach and trainer
- His big advice to get results and avoid common mistakes
- The 3 people who influenced his training the most
- What he recently learned from Al Vermeil
- Is there really anything new in strength training?
- The most important principle to gain strength
- Learn about his “Jailhouse Strong” training approach
- Hear all about Josh’s great new book, “Built to the Hilt”
- Learn about the key variables for hypertrophy
- His big actions after listening to this interview
- And, much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training tips and awesome interviews.
To learn more about Josh Bryant, go to JoshStrength.com
To subscribe to Josh’s newsletter, click here.
I just got Josh’s new book and it’s outstanding with over 400 pages of content and countless programs, principles, and scientific citations.
I highly recommend Josh’s great book, Built to the Hilt.
FEATURED SPONSOR: To get a free trial of great audio books, check out AudibleTrial.com/train.
PLEASE SHARE THIS EPISODE.