07 May RT 065 | Jason Seib, The Paleo Coach
He’s a fellow podcaster as he co-hosts The Paleo Lifestyle and Fitness Podcast with Sarah Fragoso.
Jason has a “no nonsense” approach to strength training and nutrition, as you’ll hear about in this week’s show.
He’s an extremely passionate guy and he’s got a ton great insight to share with us in this episode.
Here’s some of what you learn in this weeks’s show:
- The 2 most important exercise factors for fat loss
- His unconventional approach to strength training
- His primary goals with exercise and why this works
- What’s wrong with the “mainstream fitness” approach?
- The truth about the “you eat to much and move too little” message
- Why proper “movement patterns” are essential is exercise success
- Why exercise education is the key for all of us
- How he discovered Paleo and why he doesn’t like the word “diet”
- What exactly is Paleo, the simple explanation
- Hear about the body of evidence in ancestral health and nutrition
- Who he listens to in the Paleo sphere…
- A critical component in the Fat Loss equation that’s often missed
- Learn about his book, The Paleo Coach and why this book is unique
- Why health and fitness results goes way beyond weight loss
- Hear the “cigarette analogy” – very powerful
- A simple stress management technique you can apply right now
- How he handles “Paleo skeptics”
- Does Paleo work for athletes and bodybuilders?
- His big actions after listening to this interview…(2 important things)
If you enjoy this episode, please help the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
As a reminder, a new episode is released each Wednesday with valuable training tips and great interviews.
To find out more about Jason, go to EPLifeFit.com
His book is The Paleo Coach
He also mentioned a book called 8 Minute Mediation
And, one of the apps he mentioned was called “Calm.”
Seminars – EverydayPaleo.com (to attend or book a workshop).
FEATURED SPONSOR: To get a free trial of great audio books, check out AudibleTrial.com/train.
Please share this episode.
Scott Iardella writes about strength training methods to optimize health and performance. If you enjoyed this article, join a strong and growing community of passionate fitness enthusiasts and subscribe below to get a ton of cool, free stuff!