18 Feb RT 107 | Jason Ferruggia Returns (Coffee Talk, Podcasting, & Training)
Jason Ferruggia is this week’s podcast guest.
Jason is a renowned strength coach, writer, podcaster, and entrepreneur.
He’s a return guest to the show (we did an interview way back in episode #46).
We covered 3 big topics in this unique interview:
- His coffee company Renegade Roasting Co.
- His journey into podcasting
- Current training approaches
Here’s what you’ll hear about in this week’s show:
- The story behind Renegade Roasting Co.
- How the coffee brand “gives back” (very cool)
- Problems with conventional coffee
- Key benefits of high quality coffee for health and performance
- Why the Renegade blend?
- How Jason got started in podcasting and what he likes most about it
- What’s been one of his favorite episodes to date
- His vision for his show and what makes it unique
- Why he moved away from barbell training (and what he does instead)
- What type of mobility work he does and how he got into it
- Hear who changed his approach to mobility
- How he can still improve after so many years of training
- The one “big secret” to get really fit?
- The “snowball” advice
- His answers to the NEW “Power 3” questions (awesome stuff!)
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
If you enjoy high quality coffee, you’ll love the Renegade Roast.
Go to RenegadeRoastingCo.com/scott and experience an outstanding coffee roast.
To see the high quality fitness equipment I use, go to RdellaTraining.com/rogue
Have we connected on Instagram?
Share this valuable episode on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.