02 Mar Hot Topics In Kettlebells, Strength, And Programming
(#163) In this week’s show, I answer some fantastic reader and listener questions about training and performance.
You’re guaranteed to learn something new in this week’s episode where I’ll chat about some “hot topics” in strength and conditioning.
And I want your feedback on this – so post your big takeaway, comments or any questions below.
In this week’s show, you’l learn:
- Quick advice on injury prevention (a recent lesson learned)
- How many reps should you do when getting started with kettlebells?
- Thoughts on kettlebell sport (GS style) and back health
- How “heavy strength training” helps the endurance athlete
- Specific training considerations for endurance training events
- How to adjust programming based on limited ROM (range of motion)
- Specifics on “de-loading” and what to do after intense structured programs
- Advice on preparation for the SFG kettlebell certification
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to become the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online interviewing the industry leaders to help people of all levels live their strength and discover their greatness.
- Kettlebell Domination
- Barbell Bodybuilding
- Simple and Sinister
- SFG Preparation Article (From StrongFirst)
- The Definitive Guide To The Snatch Test
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.