13 Jul RT 181 | Hayden Bowe And Stefanie Cohen – The Hybrid Performance Method
Strength Athletes, Hayden Bowe and Stefanie Cohen, join the podcast this week in phenomenal “live in-person” interview session.
In this session, I sat down with them “LIVE” in South Florida to do this amazing interview.
Hayden and Stefanie have a truly unique approach to training – and performance – as they’re successful in both competitive Olympic weightlifting and competitive powerlifting.
You’ll hear how they maximize their training approach with The Hybrid Performance Method.
Here’s what you’ll learn this week:
- How Hayden and Steph found their way to elite performance
- Is it really possible to combine Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting
- Their “secret” to competition preparation
- How to effectively use training percentages – based on how you feel
- The #1 thing that makes them “successful” as athletes
- How Stefanie deals with the “stress” of her Physical Therapy education while training
- How her Physical Therapy background helps her as an athlete
- Key differences (and similarities) between Olympic lifting and Powerlifting
- The importance of general strength (you have to hear this!)
- The key lifts to get insanely strong in Olympic lifting (surprising?)
- Where (and why) traditional bodybuilding fits into the Hybrid approach
- How The Hybrid Performance Method was born – and what it’s designed to do
- The #1 priority in good squat
- The most effective assistance exercise to get stronger in the Olympic lifts
- Their best advice to improve snatch strength
- How they approach their annual training plan
- What they do to “warm-up”
- What they do AFTER the competition is over…
- Great closing advice and 2 major takeaways from the interview…
THIS INTERVIEW WAS “LIVE IN-PERSON”
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to become the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online interviewing the industry leaders to help people of all levels live their strength and discover their greatness.
- Bret Contreras Article on Hypertrophy
- @Hayden.Bowe on Instagram
- @StephiCohen on Instagram
- Great deadlifters are born, not made. Or are they?
- Iron Mind: Stronger Mind, Stronger Bodies
- Starting Strength
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.