13 May Interrogation 03 | Fitness Internships And How To Always Get Better With Justin Grinnell
The 3rd installment of the interrogation series features fitness professional and coach, Justin Grinnell.
Justin Grinnell is a strength coach, personal trainer, nutrition enthusiast, training facility owner, husband, and father. He’s also the owner of State of Fitness in East Lansing, Michigan.
In this short interview session, you’ll hear:
- Justin’s journey through bodybuilding, powerlifting, weightlifting, running, and even yoga
- What makes his personal training business so successful
- Learn about his innovative “fitness internship” program
- The big thing he learned from Mike Boyle
- What he does to constantly get better and evolve
- Key advice to take away from this interview…
Please take a minute to post a review in iTunes!
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
- Justin’s Fitness Internship Program
- Justin’s ebook on building an internship
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.