20 Aug RT 080 | Dr. Spencer Nadolsky on Bodybuilding, CrossFit, Nutrition, and Supplements
He’s also an athlete with a very unique background in various sports, as you’ll hear about in this week’s show.
In this week’s show, I spoke to Dr. Nadolsky about training, bodybuilding, CrossFit, nutrition, and supplementation.
He shared great content and here’s some of what you’ll hear about this week:
- Hear about his journey as an athlete and how that evolved into the medical profession
- He discusses his current training approach and goals
- What lifts he focuses on for maximum strength and hypertrophy
- Hear about his recent experience with his 1st bodybuilding competition (the good and the bad)
- What the final weeks were like leading up the competition
- The KEY to his fat loss approach for bodybuilding (and how he approached his training)
- Common mistakes he sees with fat loss and/or weight loss
- What he had to say about his recent CrossFit experience – is it a safe?
- Did his CrossFit experience change his perception or training approach?
- His simple approach to nutrition with his patients
- What his success rates are with this approach
- His thoughts on “low carb”
- Nutrition for athletes – what typically works best
- Is there a threshold for carbs for muscle building?
- What he thinks the top supplements are for health benefits
- What supplements are best for performance?
- How to find out if you’re deficient in Omega 3’s
- What you’ll find at Examine.com
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training tips and awesome interviews.
Check out Examine.com for the comprehensive Supplement Guide and the Stacks Guide.
For additional information on the BENT PRESS, click here.
FEATURED SPONSOR: To get a free trial of great audio books, check out AudibleTrial.com/train.
To submit your question to the “ASK SCOTT” segment in the show, post your question on the Facebook Fan Page.
I’ll answer one question each week on the show.
If you enjoyed this, please share.