30 Mar RT 167 | Craig Ballantyne – How To Design Your Perfect Day
Craig Ballantyne is a HUGE success in the fitness industry and beyond. This week I’m really excited to share this interview with Craig who shares incredible value during this episode. I can’t wait for you to dive into this one!
Craig Ballantyne is the Editor of the world-renowned success website, Early to Rise since 2011. He’s also an international fitness expert, author of Turbulence Training, a contributing author to Men’s Health magazine, and a member of the Training Advisory Board for Maximum Fitness and Oxygen magazines.
Craig is the creator of – The Perfect Day Formula – which is a complete step-by-step blueprint that anyone can use to achieve more freedom in less time and start living the perfect life.
During this interview, Craig and I discuss some of the key aspects of his program, including productivity hacks, identifying what matters most, the 5 pillars to success, goal setting, and so much more. He also teaches you the importance of creating personal commandments, which will ultimately allow you to have more freedom in your life to do the things you’ve always dreamed of doing.
Here’s what you’ll hear about in this week’s amazing episode:
- The Perfect Day Formula – find out how to participate in the book giveaway!
- Discover the one thing that has helped Craig succeed in the fitness industry
- What is The Perfect Day Formula and how can it create more freedom in your life?
- Control what you can, cope with what you can’t, and concentrate on what counts
- Learn how to increase productivity by finding your “Magic Time”
- How to avoid your biggest time sucking habits (a.k.a the OCD Loop)
- Craig describes what a perfect day looks like for him
- The importance of being fully present in whatever it is you’re doing
- Craig shares his morning routine which starts with waking up at 3 A.M., making a healthy cocktail, and writing 1,000 words – but that’s not all!
- Find out Craig’s simple approach to planning a productive morning
- Learn how to block out time for writing projects
- Key insights on publishing your first book
- How setting deadlines can help you achieve your toughest goals
- The benefits of creating personal commandments for your life
- Willpower is like a muscle – learn how to stop relying on it and avoid bad decisions
- Craig reveals the rule that made the biggest impact on his daily energy
- How to write a vision for your life and identify what matters the most
- Find out why everybody is in a different “Season of Life“
- The importance of having a very clear destination
- Getting unstuck and mapping out what you truly want to accomplish
- Looking at life objectively and writing a movie script for your future
- Discover the 5 pillars of success and change any aspect of your life
- Tips on finding the right mentor who can take you to the next level
- Find out who Craig’s biggest mentors have been in fitness, business, and life
- Discover one of the fastest ways to get ahead
- Learn about the 4 critical areas of goal setting – health, wealth, social self, and personal enrichment
- Understanding The Law of Action Attraction
- Why Craig is grateful for an amazing and easy life
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to go out and ask for a little bit of help
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.
To see how to post a review in iTunes, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to become the Premier Strength and Performance Podcast online interviewing the industry leaders to help people of all levels live their strength and discover their greatness.
- Early To Rise
- The Perfect Day Formula kit
- The Perfect Day Formula book
- The Strength Coach’s Playbook by Joe Ken
- The Art of Living by Epictetus
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.