01 Oct RT 086 | Bodyweight Training – 10 Fundamental Exercises
In this week’s episode, I’ll share my 10 favorite bodyweight exercises.
You might be surprised by what made the list, but I consider these the “fundamentals” in bodyweight exercise.
Here’s what you’ll hear about this week:
- What are my favorite bodyweight exercises and why
- The BIG problem with bodyweight training
- What all these exercises have in common
- What I like and dislike about bodyweight exercises
- How they help other training methods
- Why we need to be “technicians” in our training approach
- 3 BIG actions you can take away from this week’s show
- And, much more…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training Podcast is released each Wednesday with valuable training tips and amazing interviews from the top coaches and experts in the fitness industry.
If you could – please take a minute to complete this simple 3 question SURVEY, click here.
To check out the article on how to perform a plank correctly, click here.
Are you on INSTAGRAM? If so, let’s connect there @rdellatraining
FEATURED SPONSOR: To get a free trial of great audio books, check out AudibleTrial.com/train.
To submit your question to the “ASK SCOTT” segment in the show, post your question on the Facebook Fan Page.
I’ll answer one question each week on the show.
Please share this great episode!