11 Mar RT 110 | Abel James – The Wild Diet
Author, podcaster, entrepreneur, and health expert Abel James joins me this week on the podcast.
Abel has helped millions of people reclaim their health with his top rated podcast, “The Fat Burning Man Show.”
He’s the author of the new book, “The Wild Diet: Get Back to Your Roots, Burn Fat, and Drop Up to 20 Pounds in 40 Days.”
This is an information packed session discussing nutrition, training, and how to achieve long term health and fitness success.
Here’s what you’ll hear about this week:
- His story of why he created “Fat Burning Man“
- How he went from fat and sick to lean and healthy
- The one big thing that turned him around
- Why he turned to a high fat approach
- How he lost 20 pounds in 40 days
- What a “typical day” of eating is like for Abel
- Is “grass fed” meat really grass fed?
- Can we over consume “healthy fat?”
- The one thing he eats at every meal
- The key to nutritional success is____
- The importance of a “morning ritual”
- Learn all about his new book, “The Wild Diet“
- Misconceptions about carbs
- His approach to strength training
- His favorite exercises – you might be surprised
- How he incorporates kettlebells
- What he does for “ultra short” workouts
- His great advice and action as we conclude the interview…
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
To see the high quality fitness equipment and gear I use, go to RdellaTraining.com/rogue
Have we connected on Instagram?
Share this valuable episode on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.