26 Feb RT 055 | 7 Tips for Injury Prevention
Injury prevention is this week’s topic.
The last thing any of us would want is to get injured, so I’ve got 7 tips to help you reduce the risk.
Safe training should be the primary objective in all good training programs for optimal long term training success.
I’ll share my personal experience and a few stories on how to effectively deal with injuries and prevent them from occurring in the first place.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- A quick assessment tool that serves as the ultimate “red flag” indicator
- Why technique is so essential
- A recent mistake I nearly made at a workshop (and how I self corrected)
- Understanding the difference between pain and soreness
- Specific examples of movement and mobility drills for optimizing performance and minimizing injury
- The biggest mistake I ever made (and what I learned from it)
- And much more…
If you enjoy this episode, please support the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s REALLY easy and it would help a lot. Much appreciated!
Click here to review and subscribe in iTunes.
And, click here to review and subscribe in Stitcher.
As a reminder, a new show is released every Wednesday with valuable training tips and great interviews coming your way.
And, check out the book Original Strength, if you haven’t already.
To find a certified specialist and get screened, click here.
Thanks for listening and I’ve got a great guest for you on next week’s show.
Catch you then…