21 Jan RT 103 | 5 Important Training Questions Answered
This week’s short episode is dedicated to answering 5 great training questions I received through a recent survey.
Also, I’ll also tell you about my key takeaways from a recent weekend strength seminar.
Questions covered in this week’s show:
- How to do less and get more?
- My biggest training mistake
- How to keep focused
- How to choose effective assistance exercises?
- How to sort through the “noise” in the fitness industry?
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please help grow the show and drop a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated.
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN ITUNES, click here
TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER, click here
The Rdella Training® Podcast is released every Wednesday with valuable training information and amazing interviews with “world class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is THE Strength and Performance Podcast on a mission to help forge high performing bodies.
Things from this week’s episode:
- To take the Simple One Question Survey, (*The survey is now CLOSED – thank you!)
- Get my FREE Strength and Conditioning Guide with 5 essential training tools, RdellaTraining.com/tools
- To learn more about Kettlebell Domination, click here.
Share this valuable episode on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you’d like.